FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR Terminal 2 UA UC (open), GS Lounge (open) & Arrivals Lounge (now open)
Old Jun 23, 2022, 9:14 pm
Lori_Q

Programs: UA 1K 2.5MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond
I was at LHR in March and earlier this month (June). I had the privilege of checking out all of the Star Alliance lounges -- Lufthansa, Air Canada, Singapore Air, and United.
  • The United Club is indeed beautiful and nicely laid out. However, it was very busy on both of my visits. On my most recent visit, the staff seemed to be having trouble keeping the food area stocked.
  • Air Canada was quieter and felt more spacious than the United Club. Their food & bar area is very nice, with appealing food offerings. Of all the lounges, they had the best English bacon & sausages.
  • The SQ lounge is my favorite, especially for ordering a hot meal that is brought from the kitchen to your chair. The LHR food isn't as good as it is in the SIN lounges, but then, nowhere is better than Singapore... ;-)
  • Lufthansa was standard Lufthansa. The food & drink in the Senator Lounge was identical to the Business Lounge, but the space was quieter.