FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA mileage earning on AC (Air Canada) operated flights (P now 150%)
Old Jun 23, 2022, 2:07 pm
Duke787
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Bit of a weird one and I'm going to chalk it up to display issues and file a claim request if needed.

Currently on a trip with all AC (actually Jazz) operated flights but UA flight numbers and UA ticket number (016) for RDU - YYZ and return. It's a V/W fare but that shouldn't matter, since it's UA flight numbers it should post with UA accruals across the board.

Oddly the actual ticket on UA.com is incorrectly showing the AC flight reference number as the "Avianca reference number" even though it actually really is the AC reference number. It also is showing estimated mileage of 0. That said all my tickets have correctly reflected my UA account and *G by extension.

Nothing has posted yet (have flown outbound but not return) -- going to assume just display and IT issue but will keep an eye on it, I intentionally booked the UA flight numbers on 016 stock instead of AC/014 because the PQD and RDM earn was better (expensive ticket but short flight) so hopefully it posts as planned