FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 Let's Eat - Polaris Business
View Single Post
Old Jun 23, 2022, 9:46 am
avi8tir

Programs: UA GS 1MM
Flew IAH-FRA and AMS-IAH last week. Honestly, the menu items look decent on paper (not the menu because covid says we cant have menus still but saw it on the paper the pursor was carrying), but everything was absolutely terrible. 2 vegetarian options now and neither were pasta, which generally does well for airplane food.

IAH-FRA went with the short rib..... however, it wasnt short rib. It was a "filet" that that appeared to have been cooked for about 17 days. Just beyond terrible. Chose the eggs on arrival..... I honestly couldnt tell what I was eating. came with a fried avocado as well. Inedible. And the "egg" was.... I dont even know what it was but it was 1 egg and I have no idea how it was cooked.... fired? baked? I have no idea.

AMS-IAH - again, 2 veggies options, no pasta. I went with the chicken. terrible. arrival was a pizza which was probably the best thing I ate on either flight but I wouldnt pay $.50 for it from a grocery store.

I know they are trying out new things but sometimes its best to stick to the basics.