FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The FRA F/HON First Class Terminal FCT FAQ
Old Jun 22, 2022, 8:34 am
Jaenks

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
FCL A was brought up by SuperFlyBoy. I commented on ZRH FCL A vs E lounge because these are the lounges I have experience with. I am also familiar with the entry rules re. family and guests so I see no reason not to respond to that.

I defer to chris63 in question of unpublished benefits. You'll note he's not sure about the price either, so maybe he should not reply either, neither should you and Sunrise should be left to his own devices?
I am sure that you can provide the proper thread for ZRH lounge to be moved, which should be a case since those who need information about lounge's in ZRH can find all necessary information in a proper thread.
Why to comment your experience in ZRH airport when the thread is about FCT???
I don't remember that I replied to the price request. Neither should you reply in the thread when you don't have any kind of experience and/or knowledge. Everyone should stick with own experience and knowledge.
Sunrise question was about FCL access in FCT thread. He could wait until someone who has paid before FCL access answers or even better, visiting shortly FCL and can ask about the feei. There is a thread about FCL lounge and the question should be moved to there. Not read the answers" I don't know", "I don't have experience" etc. If I want to read about someone's ZRH lounge's preferences, I am certainly would not search it in FCT thread nor sharing mine.