FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return
View Single Post
Old Jun 21, 2022, 1:43 am
palmanfr

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Keter
I just realised that the desktop version of Tripcase still shows my etickets under the Documents section. 'OK to fly' status for all coupons. Unless 'ok to fly' is not an actual coupon status this means that LA only cancelled their segment (in my case RIO-SCL) and did not do anything to the ticket and IB segments.
Originally Posted by FrankTalk
I'm not 100% convinced Sabre is pulling the actual ticket info and not just giving you the ticket image it has access to (ie initial in this case).
Good one about tripcase. I just had a look for my PNR (only the GRU-SCL not showing up on IB MMB) and my girlfriends PNR (MAD-GRU and GRU-SCL not showing up on IB MMB) and there is a difference in how the ticket receipts look like. For the record, we booked at the same time (or maybe a minute difference) using the same OTA (Priceline). Each segment of her ticket indicate "not valid after" <the date of the first initial segment MAD-GRU>. This is the same date indicated for the two other segments (so then the segments become invalid ?). I do not have this indication on my receipts. Also some of the fields are different between the two tickets. She has a field called "Name ref", which I don't have (indicated as ADT for her. Is it for adult ?). The issuing agent is a different entity of LATAM between her and me and the issuing agent location also. Finally the IATA numbers are the same for both tickets and each segment on both tickets are "Ok to fly".

Last edited by palmanfr; Jun 21, 2022 at 1:55 am