FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK Citizens Global Entry Applications and Renewals Procedures & Timelines
Old Jun 20, 2022, 8:26 am
nomad.imt

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Jzlerner
​​​​​​My story:
UK citizen. Applied on 18th May. UK background check came in after about an hour. Still waiting for conditional approval. I was born in Jerusalem and travel to Israel frequently which may raise some flags with the whole Middle East situation. I'm flying into JFK in exactly a week. Very much hope I'll have the same luck as you and conditional approval a day or two before.

Can I ask, did you receive an email confirming the status change or you checked back manually? Was this a first time enrollment or a renewal. Also, assuming you are planning to do entry on arrival interview tomorrow please let us know how this goes and the steps/process involved.

Thanks
Edit: forgot to ask, I can't remember if they ask for next visit to US in the application. Do they do this to know when you're coming? Or do they know based of ESTA/airline info?
It just said there is a status change in the application.

I'm a first time enrollment.
I do intend to do Enrollment on Arrival and flying into SFO. Will share my experience on here.

I don't think they ask when the next visit is in the application.
They may have in it record if you applied for ESTA. Think they have arrival but I can't remember now.
I doubt they'll get info from airline.