FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 1h30 min connection in LAX. One itinerary. Should I travel with hand-baggage only?
Old Jun 19, 2022, 8:01 am
eefor jfp

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
Originally Posted by Daventry
BTW if you had to choose between BA CW (not Club Suites) and AA Business, what would you choose? I think AA departs from LHR T3 so wouldn’t have to change terminals (BUD arrives at T3) and OneWorld lounges are much better. Also AA Business has guaranteed direct access to aisle, doesn’t it?
Although I am in the minority on this forum, I love AA biz on the 773 which you get LHR to LAX and DFW. Fantastic seat, great entertainment, the mini-cabin behind first (just two rows) is great and the large restroom on the righthand side of the plane is a godsend for changing clothes. I would personally do the AA773 in a heartbeat over any BA configuration in biz but others have had issues with service or food (something I've never had a problem with on any AA transatlantic flight).
Currently AA to JFK, DFW, LAX and MIA are from T5 according to the Heathrow website. But that could change in the future. When we arrived into T5 last week from LAX, it was quite a sight to see five AA 773s lined up in a row at T5B.