FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buenos Aires (EZE) - the ultimate Q&A thread
Old Jun 16, 2022, 6:14 pm
TIVAgal

Programs: WOH Glob
Another BA question, I hadn't anticipating having to ask: how/where do I get rapid covid tests (self-administered antigen tests) in BA? My hubs felt kinda crummy on the redeye last night and I would like to get a test for him. We did have a distant contact who was positive about 5 days before we left but very low risk exposure and so without symptoms in either of us prior to departure we proceeded and felt ok about it. I went to a pharmacy to ask (farmacity in recoleta) and there was a poster the pharmacist referred me to that said (I think, in my very limited spanish) that in order to purchase you need to register so as to keep track of any positive tests that may come back. Did I get that right? I am basically using my french language skills to translate so I could be WAY off. I was hoping to purchase a dozen tests so we could test daily as we have just traveled halfway around (or down) the world and were exposed to everything along the way. With plans for private car tours etc I feel we should be testing to be responsible and respectful.