FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I need this travel tote in my life
View Single Post
Old Jun 15, 2022, 11:43 am
whitewave

Originally Posted by gretchendz
Totes...I think I may own more totes than shoes (which means we are talking Imelda Marcos level...)

I, too, have the older OMGs..one red, one gray. I use the red, then I put all the heavy stuff in the gray and my husband carries it Unless I am alone, then red it is.
What I love about them is the padding but they are still light. I rarely put them in the overhead bin as they usually fit nicely under the seat. Anything to avoid overhead bin battles!
Would love to hear someone answer your question on the new versions--although I am not sure my tote closet can handle another one

Pro tip I mentioned a few pages back. To make sure I do not accidentally put something into the outside zipper pocket that is really the handle sleeve, I keep a bright luggage tag on the "good" side. Then I can drop things in it quickly knowing it will not fall out the bottom
My family calls me “bag lady” because I have so many bags. I even put myself on a bag ban, but then I found this in Kilkenny, Ireland, and I think you all will agree that I just had to have it.

So now I am making myself choose one precious that will need to go. I’m to the point now where if I bring something new in, something else has to go.