FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4pm Elite Checkout Guarantee (General Discussion)
Old Jun 14, 2022, 10:19 am
sxpsxpsxp

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium (Plat Life), HH G, Amtrak, B6, MR
Just completed a 1-night stay at the Four Points Louisville Airport. I had booked the 2br suite (with cash) and asked for 4pm checkout. At check-in the agent told me they could only 2pm as they only have one of those rooms and it was booked the following day. I insisted that they had to honor 4pm and they told me that no, they do it based on availability at their property. I decided not to argue at the moment and went to my room. Double-checked the T&C and stopped by the front desk a bit later to let them know that the only properties where it's based on availability is convention and resort properties. They stuck to their guns -- based on availability only. I asked them to compromise on 3pm, as I was planning to leave between 3 and 4 anyway and they agreed (their concern was getting the room cleaned for the next guest). I thought it would be easier than them sticking to 2pm and then trying to claim compensation and potentially having to actually leave the room by 2pm.

Question: I don't see this property anywhere on the convention/resort list, but it is very near the Kentucky Expo Center... So are they a convention hotel or no?