FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [prem fare gone] KE: US-DPS Fully Refundable First Class, 2700USD
Old Jun 14, 2022, 10:15 am
dave456

My itinerary disappeared in the Delta App so I'm assuming it was cancelled, but no email from Delta or Amex (booked via Amex IAP) - no apology for the fare pricing mistake, nothing at all proactive. While I may not initially file a DOT report, Delta's complaint email address (and possibly the executive address) is going to get a sternly worded email about the lack of customer service and professionalism in dealing with this matter - and will probably mention how I've contemplated making a DOT complaint. For reference, I'm a Delta Diamond and Million Miler (nearly 2 million miles), so I'm not just a random passenger who saw a deal on a blog post. I was planning a trip to SE Asia this year (regularly did visits every 1-2 years after Christmas pre-covid), why not fly in more comfort at a good fare into Bali as an entry point. I'll probably find another airline to fly on at this point.

This was a $2300/$2700 ticket. At the very least they could have provided some reasonable alternatives as others have mentioned.