FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide thread: Cv-19 ticketing, changes, rebooking, cancellation, open ticket options
Old Jun 9, 2022, 10:21 pm
northinsouth

Programs: Marriott Gold, AmEx Plat, Agnostic on Airline Programs
Originally Posted by SK AAR
You should wait to see if you test negative by Monday. That being said if you tested positive today the chance that you will get a negative test result by Monday is slim.

Monday - if you test negative - you should call TK to cancel the flights/to have the flights removed from the PNR. Once you have recovered and have new travel dates, you call TK to rebook. You will then be asked to submit documentation for being Covid positive by feedback on the TK webpage before TK will agree to rebook free of charge. Allow up to 1 week for TK to respond to your feedback.

It has been described in other TK threads about how to deal with situations where one test Covid positive. I was in the same boat in February.
Thanks for this. A couple quick follow-up questions if I might:

1. Once we clear our quarantine period, we do need to leave pretty immediately. So, it will be bite into the 1 week turn around time. Should I just pay for the change fee and then have TK reimburse me?

2. Do you have a recommendation for which line to use that might be best? I don't have status, but can call whichever line would be best. Or would it be better to handle this over Twitter or FB.