FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US to require air travelers to provide a negative test within 1 day of departure
Old Jun 8, 2022, 7:57 pm
worldiswide

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by Dzigavertov
Hello all, I see there are 88 pages of comments here on this topic, and I’ve been scrolling through some of them. I’m traveling to England and would like to know what’s the best way to get my test done there before returning? I’ve seen Qured, but also wondering if a pharmacy might work. Any advice would be appreciated, as well as what to plan for. Will be traveling with two kids.
you mention England. Are you in a city and staying in a hotel? Or in the country. What ages are your children? Using the free US govt tests and buying a proctored appt is the cheapest method. In mid May We used Onpoint testing and made our appts a couple of weeks before we left. We received reminders the day before and an hour before the appt. Its a zoom link for appt. You can make appts for two persons at a time. You can do in your hotel room at your convenience.(based on your appt time).the results will come in a pdf. There is no app like Navica but we were checked in to our return flight in under 5 minutes with our printouts. Alternatively any hotel concierge can point you to a pharmacy. Depending on the day of the week you need, be sure to check hours. Pharmacies are not open later in the evening like we may gge used to in the US. Just be sure to pack your tests with you. You can also test at the airport, but imo you want to know the results and be able to plan long before you arecatvvtge airport especially with multiple persons.