FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Double Tier Points on British Airways Holidays bookings [*now inc FROM USA*]
Old Jun 8, 2022, 2:12 am
PGberkshire

Programs: British Airways GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Mattwhitt89
Technical question based on a BA holiday booking using Avios to upgrade from economy to club Europe.

I’ve booked EDI-LHR, LHR-LCA AND LCA-LHR with hotels in EDI (2 night prior to flight), LHR (1 night) and LCA (7 nights) all on same BA holiday booking. I used Avios to upgrade all flights from Economy to Club Europe.

My tier points have posted for the first two legs as normal (40 and 80 tier points respectively). Am I correct in thinking that I will be entitled to the double tier points also? I believe I meet the criteria but read various threads and chats that it may not be eligible.

I have another flight from LHR-JFK with 5 nights in august upgrading to club world which appears to state the bonus but it’s not showing on my European leg.

Thanks
Matt
Actually, they haven't posted as normal. You should not get the higher TP's with an Avios upgrade. It would appear BA IT has done it again and you have a "bank error" in your favour.