FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue Mint Menus
View Single Post
Old Jun 8, 2022, 12:38 am
happiest_at_40000

Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by corky
I just got home from my first Mint flight. I will post food pics later. I thought the food was good and plenty of it. I chose the burrata which was delicious with the pesto & pine nuts..loved it. The chicken romanesco was dry but the sauce was good. I loved the lamb ragu and it was a generous portion. Warm roll with olive oil. And the vanilla gelato with raspberry was really good. There were plenty of snacks behind First including a fridge with drinks.
There was only one FA working first but she was very good. No PDB which was a disappointment as we took off an hour late. I was starving and parched by the time I got my first drink & cheese sticks. I had the margarita which was very good---I loved it and could have pounded down a few more but I didn't want to get plastered.
Thanks to you all, I had a throne and loved that as well. The seat itself was a bit uncomfortable as there didn't seem to be much cushioning plus all the hard surfaces around it where my arms kept hitting but I love the privacy and storage room and the door. Other that being so late (we made up time) I had a really good experience. FA was great.
Good to hear about the burrata, I'm excited to try it. What were the cheese sticks?? Just those things I see some pics of that are seem to be pre packaged? Couldnt agree with you more on the seat- the space in the suite is awesome, love the door as well and feels so private but just a fairly uncomfortable and hard seat that also doesnt recline well. I'm going to try the Fluke, hoping its good.

Last edited by happiest_at_40000; Jun 8, 2022 at 1:29 pm