FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Hong Kong REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 26, 2004, 4:57 am
RTWSTARALLIANCE

Programs: UA GS/4 MM, AA Exec Plat, Lifetime Hilton D, Hyatt G, Marriott Titanium earned Ambassador
We did not ask about the London Taxi service. I noted it on the internet pictures of the Hotel. I will make a mental note of that.

Breakfast. Full compliment of juices, fresh fruits, pastries, cereals, milks, sausage, ham/bacon, hash browns, scamble eggs, toasts, breads, salmon, cheeses so on and so forth. Of note. No dim sum or cooked vegies.

OK. We went high end today and have a couple of recommendations. We had one of our best meals ever Chinese at ye' shanghai located top floor of Pacific Place. The meal was great and the price for us both was less than $60 US. We both had facials at Mu-lan Spa located in Central. The Spa was clean and the staff was first rate. The facials were a little more than $60 US. I highly recommend them both. So does my wife. Leaving tomorrow. The stay was once again great at the Grand Hyatt. Regards