FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
View Single Post
Old Jun 7, 2022, 3:21 am
Dev1l

Programs: QR Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by shaned
Ah yeah forgot about the jump to 120k. We’re in a SunsetWV (here now) and the new pools are very nice, but I’ve never experienced the jacuzzi so have nothing to compare.
Originally Posted by sunshinebob
I would be waiting until I was there , asking whats available and sorting it out with my feet in the sand.

It's not the end of the world to not upgrade but as it off peak there should be a couple of options if you wanted to.
Thanks all
Yea the pool looks nice but our theory is that we would rather swim in the ocean haha and thus the jacuzzi + we both really love soaking in them
Agree, it's just that being able to finally go to CMRI after all these years of saving up my points feel like it's kinda a once in a lifetime thing so it'll be nice to be able to confirm our experience on the GWV. As you said, I called up CMRI and they confirmed I will be able to upgrade with my feet on the sand if it's still available. According to Sauben from reservations, he won't be able to confirm my upgrade if I don't agree to the full 6n as he can't split the booking in the system. He has kindly put a note in my booking to say that I would want to upgrade my last 2 nights to GWV once I'm there, just want to keep my fingers crossed then!

Anyway - any tips on room selection for SunriseWV? Will room 312 be a good choice? Does anyone have a picture?
Post #2003 showed a pic of the view from room 308 and you can just barely make out the edge of the GWV on the right of the picture so hopefully 312 will mean an unobstructed view

Thanks again!