FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue Mint Menus
View Single Post
Old Jun 7, 2022, 2:59 am
happiest_at_40000

Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by truncated
Ok look we get it — you've posted ~10x in this thread about how much better AA is (I think most of us regular B6 flyers on here have different opinions which is fine) — so why not just fly them and save yourself all the stress over a menu? Even if you snagged a cheap Mint fare it doesn't really feel worth it given all the pre-departure worrying it appears to be causing...

Also for everyone else who's wondering — June/July menus are finally up: https://www.jetblue.com/flying-with-...inflight-menus (and lunch/dinner in both directions looks pretty good imo)
Cheap fare, expensive fare, whatever,. Its now June 7 and my flight is in a few days and I cant know if I want to get the Veg menu b/ they cant put a menu online..

I like some things about Mint. FA's are also really nice & helpful. And AA isnt exactly hitting it out of the park. My last 2 premium Transcon flights LAX/MIA forgot massive amounts of catering items including some meals mislabeled while one had absolutely no bedding for any passengers.