FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Hertz Platinum Elite Member Upgrades/Experiences" Thread
Old Jun 5, 2022, 6:01 pm
Steve M

Programs: UA 1K, AA Lifetime Platinum, DL Platinum, Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz Platinum
Originally Posted by DJ_Iceman
EDIT, I looked this up on the Hertz page and I was mistaken. It is still a benefit but comes with an additional charge, and the number to call is right on the page: "Generally, at Hertz airport locations, we will attempt to deliver vehicles to the airport terminal. Occasionally due to airport security regulations, we are unable to do so. Please check with Hertz at time of reservation. Special requests for delivery cannot be booked through hertz.com or any other Internet source. Delivery of a rental car to the location of your choice requires a nominal fee. Please call Hertz #1 Club Platinum Reservations for details: Platinum Reservations: 1-800-654-3090 (24 Hours)."
The way I interpret the quote is that the "nominal fee" applies to situations where you have the care delivered to somewhere OTHER than the airport terminal (e.g. hotel, work, home).