FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Condor (DE) Partnership (Announced 3/20/2017)
Old Jun 3, 2022, 8:32 am
WillTravel4Food

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by minhaoxue
I was just going to raise this question. I have a feeling, at least up front, they will raise their fares. LH is charging ~ $6 to 8 K for their J class. I got a really good price in J on my last trip but once the neos arrive, I can see them charging $4-5K for up front.
I've been tracking their J fares for a trip in October. Even the recently arrived A330s are commanding a higher price. SEA-FRA is coming in about $500-700 more than routing through YVR (SEA-YVR-FRA) on the old B767s. A bump in price is certain. Hopefully not too much. I do like the fact that EQM on a J fare is 200%, which bumps up my interest and may keep it if fares start to be comparable to BA, AA, and AY fares. The other interesting fare I found for October is a promotional J fare on AY SEA-HEL of around $3,000. It goes up if you connect onto somewhere else. But this brings up the question, given comparable fares, which is the better A330 product to a EuroHub for summer 2022?