FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Centric Waikiki REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old May 31, 2022, 9:30 pm
ElevatorEnthusiast

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
Well said the nice thing is though there is no breakfast at the Ritz for elites
it is similar to how I live in my residence so it feels like home
The hard product rocks.It was awesome having a luxury kitchen to warm up leftovers in.
I have some weird emotional attachment to HR it’s certainly not the hard product of choice
but the team seem sincere
even if there are some downsides.They have always rallied around me as a guest to keep me happy
The Westin Sufrider is old and tight fisted with recognition not a fan but one could do worse!
Yes, attachment is understandable. The Kyo-Ya properties, including the Moana, have treated me very well over the past year - that attachment will likely stick for me.

Booking the Ritz with FHR was a great choice - delicious croque madame and saucy pancakes at breakfast! Wonderful dinner of prawns and lobster pasta overlooking the sunset!

Still, I can't imagine anyone being attached to the Centric with its no-breakfast policy! I'm surprised there hasn't been a boycott.