FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Covid-19 Flight cancellations, rebooking, and refunds | Help and advice thread
Old May 31, 2022, 4:30 am
Globaliser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by wanderingjock
LHR - GLA BA1364 Sun 26th June

I have an elderly aunt (92) travelling back home on this flight, and I'm slightly worried that BA plan to cancel it (Like many recent flights LHR-GLA).

It is completely zeroed on ExpFlyer. However the next flight seems 'normal'. Should i be trying to move her onto the latter flight or wait and hope original flight is ok - but if they DO cancel it, the seats on the BA1492 might be gone - and it is really important that she gets home on the sunday night.
One of the things that I try in these situations is to match the northbound schedules to southbound schedules to see if you can work out what the schedulers are planning to do with the aircraft. This is relatively easy given the variety of displayed aircraft types around then.

From what I can see, it seems likely that the aircraft operating BA1364 on 26 June will be used to operate BA2511 GLA-LGW at 0645 on 27June. That flight is currently J4 C0 D0 R0 I0 Y4 B0 H0 K0 M0 L0 V0 N0 O0 Q0 S0 G0. I would be more concerned if the next flight for the BA1364 aircraft was also completely zeroed.