FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Threshold Gifts / Threshold eUps (2022 onwards)
Old May 30, 2022, 3:12 pm
TechnoTourist

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
Originally Posted by canopus27
While not technically threshold gifts, there are threshhold eupgrades at 140 and 180 ... and technically, those thresholds are only available for super elite. It does leave open the interesting edge case that the OP is in, where they have passed 140 and even 180 on SQM, but they are under SQD and so formally have not qualified for SE status yet ...

@anishm, I assume you're not currently SE from previous years? Also, I assume you're saying that you did not receive the 140K threshold eupgrades (20 credits)? If so, then my answer is "I don't know, because I've never been in that state". I would argue that you should receive both sets of threshold eUpgrade credits ... but the T's & C's (here: https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...hresholds.html) are ambiguous, so who knows. Please let us know what happens once you do make SE.
I did not get 80K (eUps) and 90K (gifts) few years back when I was 50K and missed early requal. Emailed customer relations and was told I was not eligible as I wasn't E75K at the time

Last edited by TechnoTourist; May 30, 2022 at 3:17 pm