FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your request could not be processed. Check with an agent at airport.
Old Nov 25, 2004, 6:54 am
RunawayNFly

Location: Florida - Delta Charter DM/3.3MM; Lifetime SPG Plat; HH Gold;
Originally Posted by Bkniaz
So, I go to online check in for my flight on Nov 26th (I am at the 24 hour window), and I get the above message. I call, and they have no real idea why I can not check in online. Anyone else get this before?

Anyone seen this before when they attempt to online checkin?

FWIW, we are on a 1 way Itenerary in paid A BWI-CVG-SLC-HNL.
I would call the Delta Internet Help Desk (888- 750-3284) and see if they can reset the check-in option. Make sure that you have a contact number in your reservation and that there is nothing else missing. This happened to me the other day because there was no phone number. I would stay on the phone with them as you try to check-in again. If you are not a Delta FF member, I would sign up and make sure that the information is put in your record before you try to do.

I agree that you may indeed be a selectee since you are unable to do virtual check-in and have a one way ticket. If you put in NW or CO FF in your reservation, that will also increase your chance of being a selectee.

Don't forget to sign up for an online check-in bonus. I would do this before checking in.

If the above does not work,call Delta and ask to speak to a Customer Service Supervisor. Believe it or not, sometimes they can fix the problem when the internet help desk can't or won't.