FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amalfi Coast Hotels, Italy: which one?
View Single Post
Old May 27, 2022, 12:38 pm
BLV

I was at ISP last week and had an extensive tour and lunch at Borgo Sant Andrea. Property is very impressive and I’m already reserved for dinner at their main restaurant once I come back in August. Salt water pools for some of their suites, cascading gardens, beautiful decor. We saw a deluxe sea view room, which was lovely. Huge stretch of a private beach. And I mean HUGE (for Amalfi Coast, anyway). Sunbathing platform, but no sun after 3pm. Food at the beach restaurant was very good. I think this will be a problem for Monastero Santa Rosa, which sits directly above and has not much to offer (rooms too small, long way down for sea access) and probably for Santa Caterina, which is way too dated. The hotel just opened up last April after few years of restorations and is still a work in progress. I will definitely be booking a few nights there before my usual stay at ISP. Some iShots (but do visit their instagram account, which is beautifully run & will give a better idea of the property):

Deluxe balcony