FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Sapphire Preferred (CSP) : 60K , $4k spend, $95 fee. (2013-2023)
Old May 25, 2022, 9:08 pm
ahbitheman

Programs: Delta-DM, United-Platinum, American-Platinum, Marriott-Platinum, SPG-Platinum
I know this is mostly a US based thread but anyone have luck getting approved and having the card shipped directly to Canada? I’m worried by the time my US friend receives it and mails it to me it’ll be too late for my trip in June where I’ll do most of my spending. When I previously tried via calling in post approval they said they couldn’t do this for the first card issuance.

I’ve had the card before while I lived in the US but it’s definitely been more than 4 years. I am a little concerned as I also recently (within last 6 months) opened and met the minimum spend thresholds of two other chase credit cards and then subsequently stopped really using them. Will they try to claw SUBs back? I doubt they can given one is a Marriott card and the other is an Aeroplan but I guess they could approved and then claw back the preferred one