FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FB and Accor 'Miles+Points'
View Single Post
Old May 23, 2022, 3:53 pm
fifty_two

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by miles4CDG
I joined miles + points prior to my most recent flight under the impression that Accor points would accrue in addition to the usual miles per flight.
Seems you are talking about two different things

2 euros spent on a flight = 1 Reward point
1 euro spent at the hotel* = 1 Flying Blue Mile

I received the bonus 5XP however the miles awarded were much less than the amount awarded for my previous flight on this route at the same fare (and I’ve gone from Silver to Gold since my last flight, so I expected the miles awarded to increase.)
Was this flight as one booking with a single segment in the same direction ?

Please check the prices for both without VAT and other taxes/fees , if it is the same then yes the amount of miles should be the same in theory

For return or even multi segments trips it is a bit different , cause the price breakdown per segment isnt important for you, as you will receive final amount of miles depending on total amount of cash you spend (minus fees/taxes)

Wanted to check if somehow m+p impacted this before I set off to chase down the missing miles.
No it doesnt impact the amount of miles you receive . The points are calculated and granted based on what you paid per segment , and FB status is not relevant