FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - List of publicly usable Marriott reservation codes
Old May 15, 2022, 1:38 pm
Andy K

Originally Posted by Adam1222
that is not the eligibility or name of rate.
There should be a name of the rate and it may include eligibility conditions. Unfortunately, I checked the NPR code for London properties for a random date in November, and some have eligibility conditions and some do not, examples below. If it is an Entertainment Rate or BCD Entertainment Rate, you risk being asked for proof of affiliation with either BCD Entertainment travel or the entertainment industry.
(A lot of people mistakenly thing this code refers to what used to be called the Entertainment Book in the US, but it does not. BCD Entertainment travel is a company that specializes in making travel arrangements for TV/movie industry, etc.)
I can’t screenshot bc I’m new on this forum so here’s a straight Copy/Paste:

Rate Details

Prepay and Save

Additional Information

• Commissionable Rate

Holding Your Reservation

• We will need a credit card number to reserve your room.

Cancelling Your Reservation

• You may cancel your reservation for no charge before 11:59 PM local hotel time on October 24, 2022 (1 day[s] before arrival).
  • Please note that we will assess a fee of 200.0 GBP if you must cancel after this deadline.

Modifying Your Reservation

• Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change.