FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus impact in Japan [consolidated]
Old May 12, 2022, 2:30 am
freakazoid

Programs: US, LH, HH
Originally Posted by hailstorm
Doing what was asked would have been a courtesy for societal reasons more than anything else. An acknowledgement that "I know things are hard for you and your industry, so I won't cause you any unnecessary trouble".
I'm pretty sure I did my part by actually staying and paying them for a couple of weeks. How about the hotels don't make unnecessary trouble for their customers by not making up arbitrary rules? I now remember what made me certain that the whole theater in the first hotel were foreigerns only, they also wanted to see a PCR test from me. Neither hotel writes anything about these measures on their homepage. I'm also super curious behind the rational that someone staying 7 days doesn't need to track their temperatures (@ hotel #2), but someone staying 8 days, should do it every day. This is just theater to the max, someone came up with the rule, but nobody believes or even cares about it.

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
What hotels was that? I have a lot of hotel nights throughout the pandemic in Japan, and I have never had that.
I PMed you the hotel names, both are 4 star hotels in Osaka.