FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aeroplan Status Extension 2023 through Co-Branded CC
Old May 10, 2022, 9:43 am
asovse1

Programs: hahaha
Here's the promo link direct to AC's website: https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...tion-cc.html#/

Wow, I guess my EDQ progress on my 25K account can just stop, I've earned enough.

And since I had the fire to keep going another 70k EDQ (albeit this time it'll be in US$), I might as well head over to the Chase branch down the street and open a card for this promo...

EDIT: there's a lot of fuzzy details on what accelerators might count, especially when considering retroactive spend. I have an idea of what they're trying to get across (yes to the natural AC.com accelerators, no to the one-off dining accelerators on the Chase and AMEX cards), but like with previous promotions, I'm left wishing the wording used was more explicit.

All base earn from spend on your Aeroplan credit card made between Jan. 1, 2022 and Nov. 30, 2022. That includes evergreen accelerators on certain categories, including purchases on Air Canada and Air Canada Vacations
First time I'm hearing "evergreen accelerator"...

Last edited by asovse1; May 10, 2022 at 10:01 am