FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old May 9, 2022, 3:28 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by lon_flyer
Truly awful CE service on yesterdays afternoon flight from Oslo. Afternoon tea and drinks were served (served being a generous phrase here - my wife preferred 'thrown at us') from the same trolley moments after take off. Meal was simply described as, "meat or veg?" Entire tray was served with all of the plastic toppers still on. Champagne was poured just according to however the FA could be bothered to do it - I got a full glass, my wife got a half. We were practically chased to finish eating - they started collecting empty trays not even five minutes after serving them, and came around every couple of minutes after that to check if you'd finished. It felt really awkward. After trays were collected, none of the FAs were seen for the rest of the flight. Glasses stayed empty and stayed on the tables - in fact my empty glass was still on the centre table when we touched down!

What the FAs did excel at however, was closing the curtain to the galley and laughing/giggling/talking very loudly about fellow staff members. So loud in fact that we, seated at the back of CE, could hear quite clearly every review they gave about their colleagues. Really, really unprofessional, and a complaint will be going in.
That is totally unacceptable - I would have confronted them in their lair and sorted their nonsense out. Was one of them an older man with silver hair by any chance?

Complain long and hard to BA with every detail. I'd have had all their names pronto. God knows with all these cancellations and fares to match they'd have had the broad side of my wicked tongue.