FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Test & Go Application Process changes
View Single Post
Old May 7, 2022, 12:07 am
greendx

Originally Posted by greendx
Has anyone purchased insurance from insuremytrip? They are an aggregator of various travel insurance plans and I normally use their services but struggling to find a plan that specifically states that Covid is covered. Reached out to support and was told that as long as their plans don't have language excluding Covid coverage than its covered. Don't want to take a chance getting Thailand pass rejected. I prefer to use one of insuremytrips plans because I've generally had good experience with them and their coverage is better with cheaper options than the plan offered via AXA Thailand. Before I look at other insurance options that meet both my needs and Thailand Pass requirements I wanted to check here first.
Ended up contacting one of the providers directly (Generali) confirming with their support that they can generate an embassy letter on request within 24 hours. Purchased their policy and in their emailed coverage document page 1 had the necessary COVID language. I submitted my Thailand pass application around 8pm last night and received approval just over 4 hours later.