FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2022 Edition
Old May 4, 2022, 4:06 pm
Dawgfan6291

Originally Posted by WillBarrett_68
Honestly this forum is full of people who seem to have these incredible strings of "bad luck" and I'm guessing there is another reason their experiences are so different than everyone elses.
Uhh. you should check out other sources across the internet. Plenty of people post on reddit and twitter about getting some pretty crappy sandwiches.

I think a lot of us are very understanding of the issues Delta (and most other airlines) are seeing with catering. I completely understand supply chain and labor issues are why the industry hasn't been able to just flip a switch and go back to pre-COVID over night. But I have also gotten some food on Delta (and others) that is a complete joke and basically inedible (being frozen is the biggest issue I have run across)

To the point that I was mostly buying food in the terminal or taking pre-packaged food from the SkyClubs (when it was a thing) and turning down the sad boxes.
and I am FAR from some of the DYKWIA, picky, "OMG you gave me a PLASTIC CUP!" FTers. But Delta (and others) have some very big issues in COVID era catering. (we don't even talk about what a f'in joke Premium select catering is now or the lack of PFBs)

Last edited by Dawgfan6291; May 4, 2022 at 7:52 pm