FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EU261 compensation claim
View Single Post
Old May 3, 2022, 11:56 pm
thegrailer

Programs: AA Ex Plt
So if I had a BA ticket for an IB flight I add 075-00000000000 as my ticket #? Is the booking code my BA record locator? When I put the 075 number and my BA record locator into the form, I get
"Sorry, but we still cannot retrieve your contact and flight details to automatically complete your complaint. Please check and if necessary correct the booking code details (PNR) and/or ticket number (TKT number) you entered. Thank you."
The form then allows me to fill it in - is that what I should do? Or am I missing something here?

Thanks
Cheers

Originally Posted by PizzaTech
So, I finally managed to submit a claim to Iberia, like other say they don't make it easy to submit a claim in the first place.

I initially posted the details of my dealy in the BA compensation thread as my tickets were booked through BA. Once I understood it was the carrier that we need to claim against I found that I didn't have the correct references for their webform and had thrown my boarding cards away. Iberia support on Twitter finally responded to say that as the tickets were booked via BA I needed to enter 075-00000000000 as my ticket number. Why don't they make that clear on the Webform - obvious really, they don't want people to claim and they don't seem to care!