FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
View Single Post
Old May 1, 2022, 10:48 pm
bmrisko

No more fruit pics this morning as the only available fruit was my previous picture. Other fruit was for making juices and the mango from yesterday was replaced with vegetables today. I did not see any cherries or anything more exotic. Ice cream flavors have also remained consistent. Vanilla, strawberry, chocolate and blueberry...

​​​​​Also, I don't know everyone else's thoughts on Ufaa, but the Sichuan dishes are some of the best I've ever eaten. In fact I canceled another dinner later this week at Vilu, just so we can do dinner at Ufaa again. Unfortunately, the Sichuan dishes aren't available on the lunch menu.

Also, lunch at Ithaa was amazing. Pricey, yes, but my kids loved it and we saw plenty of sharks and sea turtles. Both my wife and I also thought the menu was well executed. We do wish they offered a wine pairing menu though or even wine by the glass, for those who may not want an entire bottle or even the same for all courses.

All restaurants have been pretty empty now. No more than 5-6 couples/families wherever we go and only two other tables at Ithaa lunch.

Fwiw, the kids club is averaging 5 kids daily these past few days. Apparently a couple weeks ago around Easter it was 65 kids.

Last edited by bmrisko; May 1, 2022 at 10:53 pm