FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accelerate Your Way to Status (for 2023) - 2022 promo [see wiki if promo not posted]
Old May 1, 2022, 6:51 am
capedreamer

Programs: AC E75K
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Every AC flight I've taken in 2022 has been Latitude, Premium Economy, or Business. Every flight I took before the first sweep posted without COS in the bonus. Every flight I took after (that's posted - I'm still missing one) posted with COS in the bonus.

When exactly was your flight?
Originally Posted by newfbc
Same. I have 2 Business flights, late January / early February that were posted in the first sweep without COS in the bonus.. they have not updated.

Ron.
Originally Posted by capedreamer
Update for me as well: For the past couple months, I'd been waiting on missing SQx related to this promo for 4 flights since 20-Feb-2022:
  • 20-Feb-2022: AC 1286, PHX-YYZ, Latitude, B
  • 21-Feb-2022: AC 123, YYZ-YVR, Flex, U
  • 02-Mar-2022: AC 118, YVR-YYZ, Flex, Q
  • 05-Mar-2022: AC 856, YYZ-LHR, Latitude, B
On Thursday, 28-Apr-2022, I received the missing SQx for the 21-Feb-2022 YYZ-YVR flight.

On Saturday, 30-Apr-2022, I received the missing SQx for the other 3 flights.

As others have noted, the COS bonus was included for the 2 Latitude flights on 20-Feb-2022 and 05-Mar-2022. Interestingly, the outbound LHR-YYZ-PHX segments I flew on 14-Feb-2022, booked on the same ticket, and credited promptly prior to this long delay only received the base miles. You win some, you lose some, I guess!

Now I'm just waiting on the bonuses from the BC Is Calling promo...
Originally Posted by vernonc
Ditto. Flights that posted promptly did not have the double up for COS bonus. All the stuff that posted this week has the COS double up included. I guess I will let sleeping dogs lie or they may claw back the COS bonus since no one knows for sure if COS should have double up ?
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
As of this morning, 14/17 of my missing flights had posted. I just checked again, and seems one more has come in today.
No adjustments to the flights that had previously posted the promo without CoS bonuses.
Originally Posted by The Lev
I'm in the same boat as the cow - recent second sweep included COS but first sweep has not been adjusted. All my flights up to April 5 now have something credited under this promo.
Originally Posted by fijaircan
For me, the bonuses got fixed (or corrected) retroactively to now include the COS (for the ones that were originally posted as base miles). Happened last night or sometime this morning.
Originally Posted by fijaircan
Some from Jan but mostly Feb (bonuses with base miles were posted in the very first batch - around mid Feb). Now those transactions are showing up with COS miles eg: YVR to YYZ was initially posted as 2076 and now the same transaction shows 2595 (LAT fare - 25% COS).
Originally Posted by YUL_Around_The_World
The FAQ mentions "The first sweep only had the 100% bonus applied to the base rate" ... I had one of my segment posted this way in the first sweep .. I Just verified and now I have the segment at 150% Bonus (it was Business class) ... so in my case they adjusted the first sweep ... maybe others can confirm ??
From the above, @fijaircan and @YUL_Around_The_World seem to be the only ones who've seen pre-Feb 20 flights adjusted retroactively. One was Latitude and one was Business.

My own Latitude fares from pre-Feb 20 have not be readjusted, including a ticket where the later legs took place after Feb 20 and received the COS bonus.

Hard to understand how AC is sorting stuff out...