FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Hong Kong REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 23, 2004, 12:40 am
LH738

Programs: LH Sen // HH Dia; Bonvoy LTTE
Originally Posted by RTWSTARALLIANCE
I've printed out availability at the Hotel for the days we are staying. They are selling- Grand King, Grand Harbour King, Club King and Club Harbour King. I am taking the print out to the Hotel with me in hopes they will act in good faith. I will let you know my outcome.
Upgrades are based on availability during check-in and not on good faith (if you receive e.g. a suite or additional ammenities, then good faith comes into play). Your printouts show only that you should have booked one of the available Club Rooms if there is no upgrade availability during check-in.
If you want to arrive with printouts, take printouts that are more up-to-date (e.g. a few hours before your arrival though availability may have changed in the meantime, too. You can forget all printouts that are older than the morning of you arrival. You should better call reservations in order to be sure that there is availability at the time you check-in if you want to proof that the hotel refuses an upgrade).

Last edited by LH738; Nov 23, 2004 at 12:43 am