FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GHA Discovery - New Program 2021
View Single Post
Old Apr 25, 2022, 11:54 pm
MrML

Programs: Flying Blue, IHG plat, GHA Black, HH Gold
Originally Posted by kelix
Thanks for the reply MrML. ill make sure to again mention titanium at check-in and hope they they have some availability for an upgrade. I believe they have 2Br villas there too. but I can't see any inventory available online. The 3Br suite looks nice but the pools in the suites look very exposed and not very private.
kelix I was Black member during my previous visit and booked 2bdr suite, and was upgraded to 2bdr suite with pool. They told me they wont do upgrades from suites to villa's, but in your case it might be different. The pools are indeed exposed in the suites and in our case everyone walking along the path could see our pool. Therefore, we didnt use the pool at all and either used the Avani pool (decent), Anantara beach (good) or AVC pool (great for kids). They did told us to use the AVC facilities we had to inform in advance which we never did. Avani+ and AVC are connected and we could charge F&B on our room without questions. To go to Anantara, you have to cross the road (directly opposite of Avani).