FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A321 seating guide (A321, A321H, A321neo / A321NX, “A321OA”, A321S, A321T)
Old Apr 25, 2022, 4:17 pm
LAX2DCA

Programs: AS MVPG, HH Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by keyw
Full exit row. Can fully extend my legs and I am 6'2. Probably a couple inches less than the previous LUS and LAA but still great legroom.
I’m on an A321 in 11D. The seats are narrower because of the exit/tray table being inside the seat, but it’s fine for a 2-3 hour flight. If the flight was longer, I might opt for the bulkhead. Note that 11ABC have less legroom than 11DEF due to the way the seats are configured. Row 10 DE has a jump seat next to it that’s not indicated on the AA seat map.

As a plus, 11ABC/11DEF have two tray tables. Also, you can store bags under 11ABCDE but not 11F due to the jump seat (SeatGuru, which is less reliable nowadays, says you can’t store bags under the seat). My preference would probably be row 11 and then row 8 due to the proximity to the front of the aircraft and the amount of legroom. First class has the Oasis fake bulkhead on these aircraft too.