FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Apr 25, 2022, 6:08 am
robertablake

Programs: AA EXP, 2 Million Miler
Originally Posted by jmrp
CLT - CUN yesterday (04/23/22) had those same options. Like you, I had pre-ordered the ham & cheese for my husband & me assuming (uh-oh !) it would be warm.

Our sandwiches had long, oval-ish rolls (that tasted pretty good actually) instead. Gotta love the wilty "arugala" & classy American cheese & the weird, thick "pesto mayo" & the lunch meat folded/clumped up on one part of the roll w/ the other end just the cheese & lettuce. Bleh, we took a few bites & said, no thanks.

My husband's fruit was starting to get brown & soft in spots, but mine was ok.

Instead of the mini granola bar, we got the teeny fig "bar" (you know......the ones not much bigger than an actual fig newton !!).

Luckily we're on a nice palm-tree-filled beach today & that has helped us get over that terrible meal !!

On a positive note, our flight attendants up front on both flights (ROC-CLT & CLT-CUN) were wonderful (really friendly & attentive) !!
We were on a CLT-CUN flight yesterday as well (11:33am flight). We had pre-ordered the salad and glad we did. We had too many of those sandwiches on past flights, an easy pass for us.