FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - American have changed the flight time and the aircraft - and I have to pay the differ
Old Apr 23, 2022, 12:34 pm
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by jayer
. . . . . on a balky hotel computer.

The person quoted above is correct about the probable equipment. Looks like Envoy flies E175's on the route.

But I disagree about being able to perceive the difference. The E175 is generally a better ride; at least for a short ride. The are smoother and don't porpoise like 737's, or feel super-claustrophobic like the sardine-can A319's (which is the only aircraft in the fleet I actively try and schedule around). Now an even smaller RJ is a different matter.
Thank you - I do appreciate this. I suppose that my prejudices were ignited with the service that we did not receive from Envoy when we last flew them, It was MIA-EYW it is true - but we had the contestant for the laziest Flight Attendant of the year. She had clearly decided that service was either beneath or beyond her in F. She sat on her opulent derriere and did not budge. Not a drink was served, not even a smile was raised, I was singularly under-impressed