FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sky Club Access Lines and Waiting due to capacity
Old Apr 21, 2022, 9:54 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Seeing Delta gives gives Lounge access to the AmEx Platinum cardholders, would make sense chase would seeing the CSR is similar to what the AmEx platinum is and Chase is in bed with United like AmEx is with Delta.

I find a lot more value with Chase than AmEx, accepted a lot more places and with restaurants and pay yourself back I haven't paid for a restaurant meal since sometime in 2020. I use my CSR for bonus categories and use my freedom unlimited for everyday spending and move the points over.

Chase card is a good card for some airports where priority pass has the dining credit and at MSP. The AmEx priority pass doesn't provide the restaurant credit and I like being able to use the PGA lounge at MSP on a long layover.
The basic PP membership I get from AmEx Plat charge card gets me access to PGA at MSP with some credit for either F&B or some golf activity there. I also have the Escape lounge and two SkyClubs. It's nice to have choices.