FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The End of Year Status Run Help Consolidated Request Thread
Old Nov 22, 2004, 11:59 am
gleff
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
$219 for BDL-IAD-LAS or BDL-ORD-LAS same-day turn. That gets you over 4k miles.

Or you mentioned segments, you could do 2 same-day roundtrips, BDL-BWI with a connection each way on US? Prices out @ $118 apiece. I can actually get 7 segments in in a single day for under $200 with this city pair, but every time I insert an 8th I can't seem to hold the price. Haven't worked it much harder.

Originally Posted by rufus102
Here is my request:

I'm 2P on UA with 21k YTD EQM - would like to maintain my 2P status for my yearly OZ trip in E+.

I would prefer a single day trip out of BDL, but I figure NYC is my best option. I would prefer it to be a work day, but not with a red-eye return (like a transcon), so I can make work the next day. I could do the red-eye return if it was a friday trip. i.e: return the same night if the next day is a work day. Return first thing the next morning if it's a fri/sat. I would like to keep the price under $200. I would prefer a 4 segement return, so I could use the 500 min to achieve my goal without having to travel so long. Destination unimportant.

I don't want to travel over turkey weekend, or the week before Christmas.

I should have jumped on the JFK-ONT when I had the chance.

Thank You in advance if you can help me.