FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels at Los Angeles Airport LAX, California {US-CA}
Old Apr 20, 2022, 4:40 pm
xenole

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
There is a bar but I agree that the $300 credit card hold is rather over the top and haven’t stayed there recently due in part to that practice.
Usually something like £50 / $65 tops when I've stayed at other places. A recent Hampton took $150 and that included just under $100 for the night.

Had breakfast this morning as my original flight was delayed meaning I was going to miss my connection, so AA rebooked me onto a later flight. Just need to see if they took the $18 food / beverage credit off the $20 some I spent.

Added: apparently not according to the folio. 3rd time I've had comped food or something towards them and been billed the full amount (SFO Hilton, SEA Marriott , H LAX)

Shuttle has seemed fine. Stopped at a couple of terminals where people were asking if it went to the Sheraton. Apparently they tend not to bother showing up a lot according to a regular who got on, and he had been waiting an hour - I would have walked.