FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi {MDV}
Old Apr 20, 2022, 1:37 am
jphripjah

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by AM17
Here are my non-scientific observations on availability releases over the last two years:
1. Over the last 6-8 months, they've generally released one day of availability at a time.
2. Every so often (leading up to festive season, or just on a whim), the programatic daily releases stop for a few weeks. I have a feeling this is when the system settings expire.
3. When they start to release again, they will do a "big scrub" and release a ton of availability at the same time (for dates they skipped but also through the rest of the calendar). It happens about every three months (happened in May of 2021, August 2021, November 2021).

So now is actually when I start to check multiple times a day, because you can find the 5-night or 10-night spans once they do the scrub. Definitely a pain to check multiple times a day, but better to get in before it hits the blogs.
Didn't someone post here a few months ago that there is a specific time of day that award nights are released for availability? Does anyone remember what time and time zone? I don't remember if it was midnight Maldives time or midnight Pacific U.S. time or what it was?