FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Q Suite Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Apr 19, 2022, 11:10 pm
Globalist

Programs: HHonors Diamond; A3 *Nothing ; BA Exec. Club Gold
Originally Posted by vnfilm1
I have never flew with Qatar airline before and I am looking to book 2 award tickets with AA miles for 2023. Not sure if this is a right place to ask my questions. If not, Mod, please move it to the right thread.

I hope some expert here help answering the following :

a) For the QR075 ( Boeing 777-ER300), from Male to Doha, is it a fully lie - flat seat.
b) For flight # QR0741 ( Airbus A350-1000) from Doha to LAX, is it a Q-suites flight or not.
I read the wiki section here and it does not listed QR741 as Q-suites flight. However, I check with Qatar 's agent and was told this flight has a closed Q-suites in business class. If anyone recently fly the route Doha -Los Angeles, please confirm it.
b) If the flight from Male to Doha has ~ 2 hrs waiting for connection , will that be enough make a connection flight, without worrying to miss a flight from Doha to US.
And will passenger with an award ticket is allowed to access a business lounge at Doha airport.
c) Please advise and thank you.
a) Yes it should be lie flat but could also be a QSuite. 777-300ER has several configurations. Easiest to see is when you make a booking and look at the seat map.
b) A350-1000 has Q-suites. That said equipment can always change.
b) 2 hours is generally enough, however delays happen. You would want to make sure both flights are on one booking. If there would be a delay the airline would manage the solution. If you are on separate tickets you will lose the connecting flight as a no show.

Globalist