FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where to stay for a 26-hour trip in Singapore?
Old Apr 16, 2022, 11:06 am
paperwastage

Originally Posted by lsquare
Thanks bro! Hotel rate seems reasonable, but in guessing that's because of COVID. I might just book a stay at the Yotel for convenience. It doesn't seem like they have much of a loyalty program.

​​​​​​Are you aware of any storage lockers at Changi?

Are there night buses going to Changi if I stay around Bugis? If so, how long will that take and how much? From what you're saying, it sure sounds .... my plan won't work since there's no early check-in with UA. I guess I can't do lounge hopping as long as I fly with UA! Maybe I'll have to email UA and request that they participate in the program!
There are storage lockers at chabgi , but hours aren't good now, you'll want to use the t3 one not jewel (7am-11pm vs 10am-10pm)
https://www.changiairport.com/en/air...e-storage.html

There are some night buses roaming(nightowl/niterider) , but probably best if you take a taxi (should be under 25-30sgd). The niterider7 that you want to take is discontinued(goes from bugis to changi)

With COVID, many things have changed unfortunately. The Mustafa hypermarket that i mentioned before isn't 24/7 anymore either