FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PHX T2 United Club Closed, UA Moved to T3 on 3 Feb 2020, new T3 UC 27 Sept 2022
Old Apr 15, 2022, 12:20 pm
nomad420

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by GlobalServices1
Got tired of waiting for the PHX United Club to open and now have an American Express Platinum Card.
Gains entry to the PHX Escape Lounge and the AmEx Centurion Lounge in Terminal 4, plus a Priority Pass membership that we've used multiple times in airports with no United Club.

To be perfectly candid, the value of the United Club membership is declining faster than the Mileage Plus Program.

And while I'm typing this, United sends out their announcement about expanding the Denver and New York clubs......
Hey United, I've been waiting 3 years for PHX,to open, and you haven't reduced my club fee,
Last week I flew PHX - IAD on American and used the AmEx lounge in Terminal 4, it's very nice with better food than any domestic United club.
Can't really disagree with you anymore. I get Centurion Lounge access there through my wife's card (when we travel together). Having said that , when this new UC at Sky Harbor finally opens it has to be an improvement over the old club which was pretty much a joke of a club.