FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2022 Edition
Old Apr 15, 2022, 9:32 am
GagaPilot

Programs: DL DM
DL2471 ANC-SEA
737-800

Choices (as described by the FA): The Impossible Burger made with spinach and eggplant, Roasted Chicken with Couscous, or Cold Chicken with veggies.

I opted to try the Impossible Burger since I had a "real" burger the week prior on a D1 flight. I found it to be quite good! It honestly tasted like meat to me. Generous portion of cheese and caramelized onions too. My only critiques is that I would have enjoyed more of garden with it (lettuce, tomato, etc) and the bottom bun was quite soggy (definitely a knife and fork meal). The salad was interesting with rutabagas, apples, and celery, but the flavors actually worked well together. A bit over dressed and even came with more dressing on the side that I did not use. The blueberry cheesecake was much better than a previous version I had last week. This was not soggy at all and was nicely chilled.

Excellent service from this SEA based crew. I regret I didn't hand the flight leader one of my JWD certs that I still have in my bag (if they can even accept them anymore).