FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help please - Royal Jordanian to Bangkok - a good idea?
Old Apr 13, 2022, 2:04 pm
Dorowilson

Originally Posted by Saligo
Yes - I've just booked an AY business light fare and status benefits still apply. Lounge access, seat selection, luggage etc are all provided.

When you book your ticket and enter your BAEC number it does not show up in the confirmation that you have lounge/baggage allowances - but in the small print it notes that if you have status then you will be granted the status privileges for your level. And when going into MMB you will be able to select your seats for free.
Yes, I know your BAEC status carries over into OneWord so you get the perks you’re entitled to irrespective of your class of travel. Did you book direct with the airline online or did you use one of those online sellers listed on Skyscanner? . I generally use the carrier’s website to book but often you pay more but I like a solid point of contact in case I need to make a change. Finnair gets quite good reviews but it looks terribly plain and pared to the bone to me. Also, none of the seats have much storage compared to the big window storage bins on the A380s which I miss badly.